The Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms and Conditions of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase a product from 4D Manufacturing Unit Trust trading as BreadBoard Mates (ABN: 28 408 243 790). This contract of sale is between the entity named on the invoice (the “Customer”) and BreadBoard Mates. All goods are supplied on these terms and conditions only and no person in the employment or otherwise as agent for BreadBoard Mates has any authority to supply goods on any other terms and conditions or to vary these terms and conditions in any way whatsoever. Previous dealings shall not vary or negate these terms and conditions in any respect. The Customer agrees to ensure that all personal and financial details that are provided to BreadBoard Mates are correct. BreadBoard Mates accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors, and we reserve the right to change any or all information that relates to listing products or services. BreadBoard Mates reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time they so wish. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions prior to the placement of each order to ensure that you agree to any amendments that have been made prior to you placing your order. These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous Terms and Conditions.
All sales made in the State of New South Wales, Australia
All sales shall be deemed made in the state of New South Wales, Australia regardless of the location of the Customer. The Customer agrees that any dispute with BreadBoard Mates shall be brought by the Customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
BreadBoard Mates warrants that it has good title to all products it sells. In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms and Conditions of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms and Conditions of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Title of Goods
The goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of BreadBoard Mates as legal and equitable owner and the Customer shall hold such goods as bailee only until such time as the Customer shall have paid the full price. The Customer shall be liable to BreadBoard Mates in respect of any loss or damage to the goods during such bailment.
Errors and Omissions
BreadBoard Mates makes no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
Accuracy of Information
We attempt to ensure that information on the BreadBoard Mates Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the BreadBoard Mates Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or correctness of any information on the BreadBoard Mates Web Site. Information contained in this publication regarding device applications and the like is provided only for your convenience and may be superseded by updates. It is your responsibility to ensure that your application meets your specifications.
All products sold by BreadBoard Mates are covered by 90 days manufacturers’ warranty that accompanies the product unless otherwise stated. BreadBoard Mates makes no additional or independent warranty. BreadBoard Mates does not warrant the performance, compatibility, integrity, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose of any product, but merely passes through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers or software publishers provide with their respective products. In case of malfunctioning or damaged products customer will observe the following RMA procedure:
- The Customer has 90 days manufacturer’s warranty from the time of possession of the Products.
- If the Customer reports that a BreadBoard Mates product is not working properly, the Customer will collect all relevant information about the malfunction and share this information with BreadBoard Mates’ technical support team.
- Based on the information provided by the Customer, BreadBoard Mates shall determine whether the Product(s) can be repaired and whether it can be repaired under warranty.
- If the Product(s) can be repaired under warranty, and this cannot be done remotely, BreadBoard Mates will provide the Customer with an RMA number and ask the customer to ship back the malfunctioning item(s) for repair or replacement. The customer is responsible for shipping the faulty units to BreadBoard Mates.
- The Customer must send back all the malfunctioning units with the RMA number(s) clearly visible on the packaging. Packages without visible RMA numbers on the packaging will not be accepted.
- After examining and testing the returned item(s) BreadBoard Mates will either repair or replace the item(s) to the Customer at its cost and earliest convenience, but no longer than 30 days after receiving the package.
Limitation of Liability
The customer acknowledges and agrees that, in no event, shall BreadBoard Mates be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), strict liability, indemnity, contribution, or otherwise, for any indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, incidental or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever, howsoever caused, or for any loss of production, cost of procurement of substitute goods, loss of capital, loss of software, loss of profit, loss of revenues, contracts, business, cost of rework, loss of goodwill or anticipated savings, or wasted management time, even if BreadBoard Mates has been advised of the possibility. BreadBoard Mates total liability on all claims, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), strict liability, indemnity, contribution, or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of goods or content. These limitations shall not apply where expressly prohibited by law.
This Agreement shall be deemed to be negotiated and executed in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, and shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold BreadBoard Mates, its Board of Directors, Officers, Employees (collectively and individually) harmless from all claims, demands, actions, damages and liabilities, which arise out of or in any manner related to customers failure of performance hereunder. Additionally, In no event shall BreadBoard Mates be liable to the customer or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost savings, or loss of business opportunity) arising out of or relating to any product or service provided or to be provided by BreadBoard Mates, or the use or inability to use the same, even if BreadBoard Mates has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
BreadBoard Mates shall have no liability for infringement claims of any kind arising from: (i) modifications of these BreadBoard Mates Products other than by BreadBoard Mates; (ii) use of these Products in combination with non-BreadBoard Mates software or hardware if a claim would not have occurred but for that combination; (iii) failure to use updated or modified versions of these Products provided by BreadBoard Mates to avoid infringement.
BreadBoard Mates’ products are not fault-tolerant nor designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale as online control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines or weapons systems in which the failure of the product could lead directly to death, personal injury or severe physical or environmental damage (“High-Risk Activities”). BreadBoard Mates and its suppliers specifically disclaim any expressed or implied warranty of fitness for High-Risk Activities. Use of BreadBoard Mates’ products and devices in “High-Risk Activities” and in any other application is entirely at the Customers’ risk, and the Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BreadBoard Mates from all damages, claims, suits, or expenses resulting from such use. No licenses are conveyed, implicitly or otherwise, under any BreadBoard Mates intellectual property rights.
DHL Express: Choose this option if you require online tracking and security for your purchase. DHL offers 3 to 7 business day delivery worldwide.
CouriersPlease: Next day delivery service Australia wide with tracking. PO Box deliveries are available.
- BreadBoard Mates is unable to guarantee the exact delivery time of any goods ordered, however, we endeavour to always dispatch your order within 24 to 48 hours from the date that you place the order (Business days only, which exclude Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
- The delivery guidelines and estimates (above) are merely an estimated time for the average delivery to a given area. Orders may arrive sooner, or later than the estimated time shown. Please remember delivery times are given in business days and not calendar days. We are not responsible for delays beyond our control such as postal or customs delays.
- BreadBoard Mates Pty Ltd reserves the right to automatically upgrade any selected method of shipping, without additional cost to you, at our discretion.
- All shipping charges are based upon the weight of the goods ordered and are intended to be as fair as possible, and in some cases, shipping is actually subsidized.
- For goods that are lost in transit and have no insurance, the customer agrees that BreadBoard Mates Pty Ltd will not be held responsible. The customer also acknowledges that goods lost with insurance, the insurance cover may be limited.
- BreadBoard Mates takes no responsibility or liability for any international (outside Australia) orders placed with BreadBoard Mates Pty Ltd that are likely to incur import taxes or duties, sales taxes, and any other customs-related charges. Importing taxes and charges cannot and will not be quoted/predicted, and they cannot be reimbursed under any circumstances. Please undertake your own research about import regulations and taxes in your country.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses. If you submit information to BreadBoard Mates by registering, purchasing one of our products or by sending us an email, we collect that information and use it for the purposes of providing you with information or advice about our goods and/or services, including promotions, and for processing an order by you for our goods and/or services. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
Updated August 9th, 2021