Do away with many components, using one companion.
Compact and feature-packed
Out of the box, TIMI simulates many typical components used in most breadboard based projects. Save time (and money) by using TIMI to replace messy wires and expensive components for your projects.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or an engineer, you can now deploy hundreds of components without ordering additional physical parts.
Key Benefits of TIMI
With a library of hundreds of pre-designed pages that are ready to use, no wasted time is required to design realistic GUIs.
TIMI reduces Clutter on Breadboards, by simulating many optoelectronic and electro-mechanical parts.
Brings excitement to boring projects by adding an extra dimension to your project with vivid graphics.
Save GPIO Pins
Saves valuable GPIO pins of the host micro from connecting to physical parts.
Quick and easy to use for debugging of host software application, by TIMI becoming a TEXT/ICON type serial terminal.
Interface to any Host
TIMI is compatible with: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PICO, PIC, AVR, STM, ARM, Beaglebone, ESP32/8266, Propeller, PICAXE, micro:Bit and any other host that has a serial interface.
TIMI-130X’s main interface is a 3.3V level Asynchronous Serial UART and features 3 GPIO, which can be used as Digital or Analog inputs, Digital Outputs, Master I2C Communication or PWM Audio output. These interfaces arm TIMI with resources to be either a stand-alone controller, a Host-driven slave, or a tethered test instrument while capable of interfacing and powering external devices.
- Powered by 4D Labs Pixxi-44 Graphics Processor
- 240(W)x240(H) resolution TFT IPS LCD, non-touch
- 3.3V (5V tolerant) Serial UART interface, capable of 300 to 2187500 Baud
- Master I2C (3.3V level) interface bus
- 3 GPIO (3.3V level), 1 capable of Analog Input, 2 capable of I2C, and 1 capable of Audio
- 32MB of External SPI Flash Memory
- 32KB of Processor Flash Memory
- 30KB of Processor SRAM for User Variables
- Single supply 5V power input (*3.3V possible – See ‘System Pins’ Section)
- Dedicated 3.3V 500mA power output for User
- Standard 0.1” (2.54mm) pitch male pin headers, breadboard compatible
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- PCB is UL 94V-0 Flammability Rated
- Weight approx. 8.0 grams
Software Development Suite for TIMI-130X
The Commander environment enables the user to create projects by selecting page layouts from predesigned user interfaces from the Breadboard Mates team and community.
The Architect environment enables the user to design projects with custom pages and widgets. This gives more designing capabilities than the Commander environment.
The Genius environment enables the user to design projects with custom pages and widgets and write code. This removes the need for an external host to control the display.
The Builder environment enables projects with custom pages and widgets and builds the process flow using graphical/block programming, removing the need for an external host to control the display.