Do away with many components, using one companion.
Compact and feature-packed
Out of the box, TIMI simulates many typical components used in most breadboard based projects. Save time (and money) by using TIMI to replace messy wires and expensive components for your projects.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or an engineer, you can now deploy hundreds of components without ordering additional physical parts.
Key Benefits of TIMI
With a library of hundreds of pre-designed pages that are ready to use, no wasted time is required to design realistic GUIs.
TIMI reduces Clutter on Breadboards, by simulating many optoelectronic and electro-mechanical parts.
Brings excitement to boring projects by adding an extra dimension to your project with vivid graphics.
Save GPIO Pins
Saves valuable GPIO pins of the host micro from connecting to physical parts.
Quick and easy to use for debugging of host software application, by TIMI becoming a TEXT/ICON type serial terminal.
Interface to any Host
TIMI is compatible with: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PICO, PIC, AVR, STM, ARM, Beaglebone, ESP32/8266, Propeller, PICAXE, micro:Bit and any other host that has a serial interface.
TIMI-130’s main interface is a 3.3V level Asynchronous Serial UART and features 3 GPIO which can be used as Digital or Analog inputs, Digital Outputs, Master I2C Communication or PWM Audio output. These interfaces arm TIMI with resources to be either a stand-alone controller, a Host driven slave, or a tethered test instrument, while being capable of interfacing and powering external devices itself.
- Powered by 4D Labs Pixxi-28 Graphics Processor.
- 240×240 pixel resolution TFT IPS LCD (non-touch).
- 3.3V (5V tolerant) serial UART interface (300 to 2187500 Baud).
- Master I2C (3.3V level) interface bus.
- 3 GPIO (3.3V level): 2 analog or I2C, 1 PWM Audio.
- 32MB Flash Memory.
- 32KB of Processor Flash Memory.
- 14KB of Processor SRAM for User Variables.
- 5Vdc supply input (3.3V possible).
- Dedicated 3.3V 500mA power output for User.
- Breadboard compatible pin headers (0.1” / 2.54mm).
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- PCB is UL 94V-0 Flammability Rated.
- Weight approx. 5.0 grams.